10th October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

ISC or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for a Bachelor of Hotel Management aspirant?

Hi Sir, let me tell you that I am studying in 10th standard in PSEB Board. I will study Bachelor of Hotel Management. I want to know that if I continue my education of Higher Secondary in PSEB Board then I will get admission easily in BHM or I should move to ISC Board. I came to know that ISC Board is easier than PSEB. Suggest me regarding this.

16th October 2019, 03:26 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: ISC or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for a Bachelor of Hotel Management aspirant?

Either of the boards are good for future studies, you can get admission in either of the boards and cab very much get admission in Hotel Management course.

You will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective institute and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?