10th September 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier for 10th Board exam among IGCSE and CBSE?

Hello Friends,
I would like to know which Board is more easy for 10th Board exam in between IGCSE and CBSE. Please let me know about the easiest one asap.

12th September 2015, 12:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier for 10th Board exam among IGCSE and CBSE?

CBSE board is easier than IGCSE for 10th Board exam.
IGCSE has more subject and vast syllabus in 10th class.
IGCSE also have lengthy and tough syllabus as compared to CBSE. CBSE syllabus is very simple and books of CBSE are well defined.
12th September 2015, 01:48 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

CBSE board is very easy compared to IGCSE.
-> IGCSE is very difficult , students should be at advanced knowledge inorder to crack the IGCSE exams.
-> academics should be based on practical knowledge.
-> students should know the applications of each and every topic.
-> they should beable to crack the complicated mathematical sums by applying the concepts.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IGCSE AND CBSE IS
a) 10th cbse questions are direct based where as igcse questions are indirect based ... need somewhat thinking ..
15th September 2015, 08:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I would like to know which Board is more easy for 10th Board exam in between IGCSE and CBSE. Please let me know about the easiest one asap.
Actually it depends upon your effort in particular subject and how much you gain from it . It doesn't depend whether you are in CBSE or any other board. Any board can become difficult if someone do not put enough efforts. But IGCSE board seems to be more difficult because it has vast syllabus and more books and it is less defined. Whereas CBSE conduct many medical and engineering entrance exams therefore CBSE is in more demand than any other board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?