9th August 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?

What i should do i am going to give my 10th exam from mp board after it from which i do 11th,mp board or cbse board if i will go in cbse board then my marks will not bad ?

Related Questions:
  1. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board? -- [New]
  2. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  3. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  4. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  5. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  6. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  9. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  10. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  11. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  12. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  13. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  14. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  15. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
  16. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  17. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  18. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
10th August 2014, 02:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?

The syllabus followed by most of the boards in 10+2 is more or less same with that of CBSE. SO there is not much problem regarding the toughness or scoring of marks as the standard is more or less same. The advantages of studying in CBSE rather than MP board are:-

- There is no compulsion of taking second language, hence you can concentrate at the core subjects to a greater extent.
- English is easy like that of MP board, so it is not a problem.
- The syllabus of the entrance exams after 12th is at par with the CBSE syllabus completely.
12th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?

Dear do not worry about getting admission in CBSE or State Board (Madhya Pradesh Board)

Because no education board is bad and remember that board does not gives you grades and marks it only depends on the study and labor that you maintain during your classes and exams.

If you are interested to get admission in CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education then you can easily get after completing 10th class from State Board but if you want to keep your studies continue in MP board then you can do so.

Well CBSE board is somewhere better than state board where the focus on studies is more than that of State board but it does not mean that state board does not focuses on education it too do that but as per the result announced every single year of various classes mainly 10th and 12th so you will find that all the top scoring students are from CBSE Board.

You can see they scores more than 98% marks in 10th and 12th class but it also depends on the quality of school mean what is the teaching status of school if a state board has good teachers and principal is managing everything well then state board will give good results but if the teaching of a CBSE school is better than that of state board then CBSE school will be better.

Remember there are many students under CBSE schools who fails in exams and many of them fails in one or two subjects so no matter about board 75% depends on school and 25% depends on the student that what does he/she studies and how much time he/she is contributing for his studies every single day.

If you study well in CBSE school and follow everything then you may score good grades and the same follows for State Board schools too.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?