2nd October 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among BSEB and CBSE?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 62% in my BSEB 10th Board exam. Now, I am in big confusion, please tell me in Higher Secondary Science which Board will be easy for me between BSEB and CBSE?

4th October 2018, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among BSEB and CBSE?

Most of the students find CBSE board syllabus to be more easy, than any state board, but it all depends on personal choices. CBSE being the biggest board, has everything in organised manner and even paper pattern and marking scheme is explained.

Hence, you know how to score marks, if you are studying at a CBSE school. Most of the state boards are not that well organised and their marking scheme is still like old system.
5th October 2018, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among BSEB and CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have got 62% in my BSEB 10th Board exam. Now, I am in big confusion, please tell me in Higher Secondary Science which Board will be easy for me between BSEB and CBSE?

Both CBSE and BSEB are good boards to study Higher Secondary Science. The CBSE is a national level board and it has standardized syllabus. The CBSE syllabus is more students friendly and useful for those students who wish to pursue further studies from centralized institutions like an IIT or AIIMS. Many national level entrance examinations contains the CBSE syllabus. Therefore, it is better to choose CBSE board to study Higher Secondary Science.
5th October 2018, 10:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to get confused in selection of board for 12th as almost all the state board as well as the CBSE, ICSE have same syllabus and candidates passed from any recognised board are eligible to get admission for higher studies as well as for recruitment in various jobs.

So, you can select the board as per your desire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?