15th November 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among WBCHSE and CBSE?

Sir, I have got 66% in my WBBSE 10th Board exam. Now, I am in big confusion, please tell me in Higher Secondary Science which Board will be easy for me between WBCHSE and CBSE?

21st November 2018, 04:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among WBCHSE and CBSE?

I would like to suggest you that you must go with CBSE board.

It is the conducting body of major exams like engineering and medical. So your boards syllabus and competitive exams syllabus will be almost same.

Moreover, it is more easier to score good marks with some efforts in CBSE board because it is generally lenient.
22nd November 2018, 09:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among WBCHSE and CBSE?

CBSE Board is better than State Board because exams based on higher order thinking skills in CBSE board. Since 12th grade marks will decide your fate on to choose professional courses, scoring higher marks through CBSE will be very difficult. Stop the engineering as well as Medical Entrance tests are based on CBSE board syllabus hence you should definitely out for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?