12th April 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Which Board should I join among ISC and BSEB to study further in AIIMS?

Respected Sir,
I am a class 10th ICSE student. My entire schooling was in ICSE. I want to join AIIMS to do my MBBS. Which Board would be better to join ISC/BSEB or any other Board?

13th April 2016, 11:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I join among ISC and BSEB to study further in AIIMS?

I suggest you to join in ISC Board instead of joining in BSEB Board because, you have completed your schooling from ICSE Board which is related to ISC Board. So, if you pursue your higher studies from ISC Board, you can easily understand the concepts and there is more chance of getting good marks in examinations and you can get good rank to study in AIIMS.
14th April 2016, 12:01 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Board should I join among ISC and BSEB to study further in AIIMS?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and it is India's best institute for medical courses.

The admission in MBBS course in the institute is conducted only after qualifying in the AIIMS MBBS examination conducted by AIIMS.

To appear for examination candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 with PCB from any recognised board. So, you can pursue from any board to appear for examination as per your convenience. The required aggregate is 60% in PCB and English for general category.
14th April 2016, 12:26 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

As you mentioned that you want to join AIIMS, I suggest you to neither go for ISC nor BSEB. Just choose the CBSE board (Central board of Secondary education) because AIIMS conduct their entrance exam and you need to appear in the test. The same test follow CBSE syllabus and patter so, it’s a plus point for CBSE students to score good marks in comparison of State board students or any other board students.
14th April 2016, 12:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is no special reservation for candidates of any board for admission in AIIMS.

Candidates of any board are eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

* Candidates must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from recognised board.

* Candidates minimum age must be 17 years as on December of year of appearing for examination

* Candidates must have minimum 60% in PCB and English.

So, you can pursue from any board, but you have to focus on preparation to qualify for examination.
14th April 2016, 07:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can join in either boards and can very much pursue your MBBS from AIIMS or from any other Institute you wish to, there is no problem in it.

It is up to you to decide as to which board to opt for as both the boards are good and has standardization.
14th April 2016, 09:00 PM
Rajgame

It will better for you if you get admission in CBSE school because CBSE follow NCERT books as it is a central board they follow the same pattern in AIIMS entrance test as it is also run by central government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?