30th March 2015, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?

Hello,
I would like to know that can I read
in CBSE Board for 11th standard because
I have completed my 10th from BSEB Board.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  4. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  5. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  6. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  8. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  12. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  18. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
1st April 2015, 06:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?

Yes, you can pursue 11th standard under CBSE board, even if you have completed 10th standard from BSEB board. That's because a candidate can pursue his 11th standard, under any education board, after the completion of 10th standard. So, there is no need to worry, you can join in 11th standard in any school, which is affiliated to CBSE board.
2nd April 2015, 10:12 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can change your board from BSEB to CBSE definitely without difficulty.But you must have to be ready with your documents required for this:----
Migration certificate.
CLC/SLC.
Marksheet.
Photograph.

These documents are more essential while seeking for admission in the CBSE affliated schools.They are very strict .
2nd April 2015, 11:00 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

11th standard is not under any Board. So it depends on School either they will give you admission or not. As if you score well in your 10th standard then you will not face any problem regarding admission because every school want bright students in their campus. Different schools have different criteria for selecting students for their campus. Thus you have to visit in schools and inquire about admission.
2nd April 2015, 12:17 PM
SmilyRishu

YES you can still study in the 11th class under the application of CBSE board. When you completed the 10th class any type of board this is not important when you go to the admission in 11th class for CBSE. The main condition is that you must clear the all subject of 10th class after that you easily get the higher education in 11th like Medical and Non-Medical stream.
2nd April 2015, 02:17 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, you are eligible for studying the 11th standard in the CBSE board if completed your 10th standard in the BSEB Board. Because the minimum eligibility Criteria tells the candidate can study his 11th standard in any board after completing your 10th standard. And hence do not worry about the board you can start selecting the best CBSE school.
5th April 2015, 02:45 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you can change the board if you want to.

Follow the steps below for the same.

If you want to change the board then follow the steps below :

1. Collect the following certificates from your current school.

* School leaving certificate

* Character certificate

* Migration certificate

* Your last result

2. Since you are trying to migrate from the BSEB to the CBSE then you have to get your School leaving certificate get signed by the district education officer (DEO)
of your region.

3. Check the eligibility criteria of the desired school.

4. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to apply in that and you will get the admission.
7th April 2015, 09:22 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes , of course you can change from BSEB board to CBSE to continue your +2 studies .

But try to keep the documents ready before the commencement of admission in which you ant to take :-

* Migration .

* SLC .

* Marks sheet .

* Identity Proof .

And few other if school asks you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?