26th May 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for CBSE board or change my board to GSEB?

Hello sir, I have just given 10th exams from CBSE board. But I am confused that in which board should take admission for 11th to study medical.
Should I again opt CBSE board or change my board to GSEB?
Is there any difference between their syllabus?
And is there any preferences for college admissions for GSEB board student?

27th May 2022, 09:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for CBSE board or change my board to GSEB?

Those students who aim for medical field must study class 11th and 12th from cbse.
As 11th and 12th are base of medical and engineering.

It has been seen that cbse students are clearing NEET more than others.
NCERT books are highly recommended for preparation of medical entrance exam.
28th May 2022, 05:20 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for CBSE board or change my board to GSEB?

It's a common trend that CBSE students are clearing NEET more than their ISC counterparts. NCERT books of Biology, Chemistry and Physics for class XI and XII are highly recommended for preparation of medical entrance examinations.If you want to pursue engineering or medical after your 12th, then CBSE board is better because most of the entrance examinations for both engineering and medical are based on the concept of you will study in your 11th and 12th.
31st May 2022, 10:26 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

It doesn't matter in which college you take admission for intermediate, process for NEET and medical study is same for every one.

A candidate must have score above 50% to be eligible to appear NEET exam. CBSE gives good score in intermediate and uses NCERT which is also preferred in NEET. Most appropriate will be CBSE. You can also choose state board if you want to. They have a broader syllabus than CBSE syllabus. Choose any one which is suitable for you. Process for pursuing medical degree and career is same for everyone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?