6th April 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in 10th CBSE Board exam privately?

Hello, I have studied in a CBSE school for 11th standard and half of my 12th standard. Now, I have some family issue due to which I have to quit schooling. So, can I give my CBSE 10th Board exam privately?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately?
  2. Registration procedure to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately?
  3. Possibility to reappear privately this year if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for 10th ICSE Board exam privately?
  5. How can i do 12th class privately from UP Board?
  6. Registration process to appear in 12th Science CBSE Board exam privately?
  7. It is it allowed to give class 10th CBSE exam privately due to health issues?
  8. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?
  10. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  11. Best way to appear in CBSE Board exam among regular or private mode?
  12. Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?
  13. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  14. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  15. Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?
  16. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  17. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  18. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
4th May 2018, 04:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in 10th CBSE Board exam privately?

Yes, can give CBSE 10th Board exam privately.
For more details you should visit to the official website of CBSE Board mentioned below.
http://cbse.nic.in/examin~1/privatec.htm
4th May 2018, 10:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can apply for CBSE 10th board exam privately, but since you have studied 11th standard, that means you already have completed 10th board examination. So, you can directly take admission for 11th standard on the basis of your 10th board qualification. I don't think appearing for 10th board examination after completing 10th and 11th standard, would be a good idea.
7th May 2018, 08:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot give class 10th CBSE Board examination privately as there is no such provision of it.
You must have to complete class 9th examination from a particular School, then you can give class 10th CBSE Board examination through regular process.
However, you can appear in the class 10th Board examination from any Open School Board. After qualifying in the same, you can study further from any of the Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?