29th February 2016, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know can a student who has passed his class 11th exam from a school affiliated to CBSE Board, appear for 12th Board exam of CBSE as a private candidate? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  2. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  8. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  9. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  10. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  11. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  12. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  13. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  14. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  16. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  18. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
29th February 2016, 11:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?

Without passing standard 11th, you can not appear for board exams. It is advisable to first appear for standard 11th exam and clear with good marks so that your school can make you eligible for 10+2 board exams.

In other words, it is not possible to appear for 10+2 exam as private candidate for 11th CBSE candidate who has not passed 11th.
1st March 2016, 12:37 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam privately for 11th candidate of CBSE school?

No, you cannot appear for 12th board as a private candidate without having appeared for it at least for once. If you would have appeared for your 12th boards via CBSE boards and would have wanted to re-appear for the examination in the concluding year, then it would have been accepted as a private candidate, but as of now I a sorry to say that you are not eligible as a private candidate for 12th CBSE after having cleared 11th from the same board.
1st March 2016, 12:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you will have to appear for your boards as a regular candidate itself, however if you wish to appear for your 12th boards as a private candidate, you can then probably opt for Open University and then can appear for 12th as a private candidate.
11th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 76.8% in 12th UP board regularly with commerce side. Is it possible to repeat class 12th privately with cbse board with the same stream?
6th August 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for change of my optional subj from maths to fine arts and now I don't want to change but cbse changed it so my school requested to send again the letter for a change so is it possible to cancel the change in my subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?