8th August 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?

I have passed my 12th from maharashtra state board but i have not become for medical entrance as got less marks in pcb . Can i appear again for 12th from open school and how are the exams conducted and wht syllabus i have to study ? Wil it be hsc or cbse

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  2. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
  3. Am I eligible to give NEET Medical Exam having scored 49.6% of marks in 12th Class with PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?
  5. Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?
  6. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  7. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  8. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  9. Can I get admission in good medical college in Aurangabad? I belong to SC category and scored 109 marks in PCB
  10. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  11. Can I get entry in medical course after scoring 113 marks in PCB?
  12. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  13. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  14. Am i eligible for medical seat in CET? i have scored 3000+ rank but have scored less than 50% in 12th.
  15. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  16. Which marks will be considered if I have given both 12th main exams and also from open school?
  17. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  18. Which faculty should I choose in BSc after HSc?
8th August 2015, 10:57 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?

Yes you can appear in 12th standard again through open school. For doing this you have to take admission in any open school i.e. either it is a state open schooling or it is national institute of open schooling. For admission you can visit to relevant board official website and register yourself as a new applicant. Fill online form properly. Once you fill form then post all required documents ,admission & exam fee to their regional office.

Once your admission will confirm, they will post enrollment number, ID Card and study material to your residential address. Also you can get date sheet & other exam related notification on boards official website.
9th August 2015, 01:33 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th again from open school if I have not scored good marks in PCB to opt for medical?

Yes, you can appear for 12th again from open school if you have not scored good marks in PCB.

But to increase your marks, you should apply for the improvement in the subjects in which you can score well. You can apply for improvement examination form from the examination cell of your school. Prepare well for the exams and score well in improvement examinations. After the result board will issue new mark sheet with your new improved scores.

You can pursue 12th from NIOS. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.
Exam will be held on the prescribed centres by the board.
Please find the attachment for the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from NIOS.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Biology.pdf(69.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdf chemistry.pdf(1.10 MB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf physics.pdf(60.8 KB, 54 views)
9th August 2015, 05:17 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

The students appeared in 12th exam this year through Maharastra Board are not allowed to appear for improvement through other board.
If you can not score good marks in boards examination this year then you can apply for improvement examination only in next year to improve your marks only through the board students have appeared for the board examination.

If you wish to appear in 12th board examination through open schooling then you have to take admission again in 11th and then after 2 years of study you will be allowed to appear in the examination but it does not sounds a good move to waste 2 year after 12th.
So, if you are confident enough then you must appear in improvement examination to get good scores.

Although, in medical entrance ,marks scored in 12th boards examination does not matter much .
So, if want to make your career in medical science then you must have to focus your preparation only for entrance exmination if you have secured above 55% marks in 12th.
4th April 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What subject should take in 12th to join in navy after 12th please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?