3rd October 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear in AIPMT after passing Intermediate with grace marks?

Sir i have passed inter science second division 57% with 3 marks grace in physics. I want to appear for AIPMT. I want to know if i can appear for the exam or not?

3rd October 2015, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear in AIPMT after passing Intermediate with grace marks?

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, the candidate must have passed 12th standard examinations with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bio-Technology) and also passed English in the qualifying examination from any recognised Board. Since, you have secured 57% marks in your Intermediate course, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
3rd October 2015, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have passed inter science second division 57% with 3 marks grace in physics. I want to appear for AIPMT. I want to know if i can appear for the exam or not?
Yes, you can appear for AIPMT entrance exam.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
16th May 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am passing 12 by grace of 3 mark in chemistry and overall by 63% i got so sir did i eligable for aipmt or not or what should i do did i re 12 standard due to this low percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?