16th November 2020, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in CBSE 12th Board exam being a 3 years Diploma Engineering student?

I am studying for a 3 years Diploma Engineering course. I have joined this course after completing my 10th. I also want to take the 12th Board exam from CBSE Board. So, can I appear for this Board exam?

18th November 2020, 01:55 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I appear in CBSE 12th Board exam being a 3 years Diploma Engineering student?

No, You can't appear in CBSE 12th Board exam being a 3 years Diploma Engineering student.

You have to join 11th class CBSE and complete it then you will be eligible to join 12th class CBSE because CBSE doesn't allow to take direct admission in 12th class.
20th November 2020, 08:18 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Can I appear in CBSE 12th Board exam being a 3 years Diploma Engineering student?

Yes you will be eligible to appear for the CBSE board 12th entrance exam
you will have to submit certain documents
You will have to take admission in 11th in a particular stream that you are determined to
You will also have to submit a gap certificate before appearing for the 12th standard board
You cannot directly apply for 12th standard you will have to take admission in 11th standard
If you you want to continue or achieve a degree in in engineering then you can directly get admission into a degree course in second year by submitting your diploma certificate and results
21st November 2020, 11:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can because you have completed 10th along with diploma..so you can easily apply for 12 boards...
Candidates who have passed 10th from any recognized board are eligible for 12th
22nd November 2020, 04:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Absolutely YES, you can appear in CBSE 12th Board exam being a 3 years Diploma Engineering student.
To be eligible to get admission in 12th standard, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board.
You can take admission in NIOS board.There is on demand examination in case of NIOS.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.nios.org

°°° However, in case of CBSE, ICSE boards you have to take admission in 11th standard then after passing 11th you will be eligible to take admission in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?