20th November 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat the ISC 12th Board exam with both Mathematics and Biology if completed only with Mathematics?

Hello friends, I have passed my 12th Board exam from ISC Board with Mathematics. I want to repeat my 12th with Mathematics and Biology with the same Board. So, can I repeat? Kindly tell me asap.

21st November 2020, 10:49 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat the ISC 12th Board exam with both Mathematics and Biology if completed only with Mathematics?

Yes that is possible , but it will be counted as twice. The other thing you can do is , you can apply for other board and it will be counted as an year gap...
You can repeat board as many times as you want.
22nd November 2020, 08:16 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I repeat the ISC 12th Board exam with both Mathematics and Biology if completed only with Mathematics?

No, You can't repeat the ISC 12th Board exam with both Mathematics and Biology if completed only with Mathematics.

If you want to study Biology also than you have to enroll for PCMB combination and repeat your HS again.
22nd November 2020, 02:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Absolutely No, you cannot repeat the ISC 12th Board exam with both Mathematics and Biology if completed only with Mathematics.

°°° If you want to complete your 12th with Biology stream, then you have to retake admission in 11th on the basis of your 12th and then you have to choose physics, chemistry and Biology as main subjects.

°°° But, you can apply for open board examination held twice in a year for those who couldn't pass 12th in single attempt in a subject or few.

°°° You can apply for ON DEMAND EXAMINATION for additional courses that will enhance your options further in future. It is held year long and can be taken whenever you are ready to give an exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?