27th March 2021, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Government jobs in Kerala with Telangana State Board marksheet?

Hello, I have done my schooling from Telangana State Board. Now, I have completed my BSc(H) course. I would like to know that with the State Board marksheet I can apply for Government jobs in Kerala? Please reply as soon as possible.

2nd April 2021, 12:26 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Government jobs in Kerala with Telangana State Board marksheet?

Yes, You can apply for the Government jobs in Kerala with Telangana State Board Marksheet.

Telangana State Board is accountable and recognized board so, You can get job in any state with marksheet of this board.

You have to clear each stage of recruitment procedure to get government job.
4th April 2021, 12:31 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I apply for the Government jobs in Kerala with Telangana State Board marksheet?

Yes, You can apply for the Government jobs in Kerala with Telangana State Board marksheet.

One condition is that you must have domicile certification of Kerala.

You can't get state government jobs in Kerala if you don't have domicile certificate.

You can get Central government job if you don't have domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?