28th June 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age criteria to apply for government jobs in Telangana state?

What is the limited age for government jobs in Telangana state from Employment office? Can you please let me know the criteria on the same? I just need the details to start applying for the government job as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for jobs under Telangana State Government?
  2. What is the maximum age limit for Telangana State Government jobs?
  3. Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?
  4. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for central government jobs being 39 years of age?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  7. What is the age limit followed to apply for Telegana or Andhra Pradesh Government jobs?
  8. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  9. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  10. What is the age limit required for central government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will my daughter be allowed to appear for 10th board exams, if she is short by just 30 days in terms of age?
  12. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  13. Is it possible to get a central or state government job at the age of 40 years in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for various government jobs while doing B.E course?
  15. Is Sunrise university B.Tech certificate is valid for government and private jobs in Telangana?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for Government Engineering jobs?
  17. Age limit for an Exserviceman to join government jobs with matriculation qualification?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Government jobs for women at the age of 36 under SC category?
29th June 2016, 03:04 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum age criteria to apply for government jobs in Telangana state?

As per my knowledge the age limit is different for different type of post according to qualifications and eligibility.

Age criteria to apply for government jobs in Telangana state:-

->>The minimum age limit for government job:-18 years

->>The maximum age limit is:-44 years

->>For General:-21 to 32 years

->>For OBC:- 21 to 35 years

->>For SC/ST:-21 to 38 years.
29th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum age criteria to apply for government jobs in Telangana state?

There are many jobs which Telangana Government announces in that particular state. Age varies as per the requirement of posts so you need to be very specific about jobs.

However, minimum age is 18 years & maximum is up 27 years. For some jobs its is 18 years to 25 years & for some maximum age is 45 years in case of general category.For SC/ST candidates they get age relaxation as per government rules.
29th June 2016, 06:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the limited age for government jobs in Telangana state from Employment office? Can you please let me know the criteria on the same? I just need the details to start applying for the government job as soon as possible.

The minimum age limit to apply for government jobs in Telangana state is 18 years. For some posts the minimum age limit is 21 years. So the lowest age is 18 years.
29th June 2016, 06:51 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Age limit to apply for jobs under Telangana State Government :

For General : 21 to 32 years
For OBC : 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST : 21 to 38 years
For Ex-Servicemen : 21 to 40 years
5th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Age limit of 18 years for goverment jobs kab se lagu kiya gaya or kis article me likha hua hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?