20th January 2020, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Government High School Teacher through correspondence BEd course?

Sir, I want to become a Teacher so I have decided to join BEd course. I am also teaching in a private school but I want to become a Government affiliated school's teacher, preferably, High School teacher. So, if I will do BEd from correspondence then I will achieve my aim?

15th April 2020, 08:47 AM
Aishwarya 99

Default Re: Can I become a Government High School Teacher through correspondence BEd course?

A correspondence b. Ed is valid for state government teaching jobs and private jobs. But it should be from Universities which are recognized by UGC,AICTE otherwise they won't be accepted. The important note is A correspondence b. Ed is not eligible for central government teaching jobs. So by doing b. Ed in correspondence you can only have chance for state government teacher but not for a teacher in central government schools. But you can become a teacher for school affiliated by government.
17th April 2020, 10:14 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a Government High School Teacher through correspondence BEd course?

---Yes,you are eligible to become a Government High school Teacher even after completion of B.ED through Correspondence.

--Eligibility Criteria:-

:- Must passed 12th with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- Must passed Graduation from a recognized board with minimum of 50%Mark's.

:- Must complete 1 year course of B.Ed.

After. completion of all these stages,you have to appear in the entrance exam namely as CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?