21st June 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?

Hi

I am 22 years old. I gave 12th board exam from M.P. Board and failed. After that I could not continue study due to odd circumstances. Now I want to do 12th science as private. Is it possible to do? I am shifting to Bangalore. So continuation in MP Board is also not possible for me. Please guide me at the earliest as I am losing time.

I will be very obliged for the guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  2. Study materials for tnpsc (Assistant Engineer, Electrical Engineering)
  3. If I want to become a medical student should I join standard 11th science stream or diploma medical course?
  4. List of schools available in Surat, Where I may give exam as ex student in Science stream? I've secured 10th std with 45% marks
  5. Will I get admission in Std XI in science stream after securing 74.55% in 10th board?
  6. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in BITS for 11th and 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  8. How to apply for NDA IAF while studying in 11th standard science stream
  9. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?
  10. How can I get admission in MBBS availing local quota? I'm a 12th std student in Surat
  11. What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?
  12. Where can I find tuitions for 12th Std in Vasai Road West Thane District?
  13. Which books are the be referred for NDA entrance exam while in 12th science stream?
  14. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th after failing in 11th?
  16. How to make my career in biology stream if I am studying in 12th
  17. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?
  18. Can I get admission as external student for 12th in science stream?
27th June 2014, 12:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?

Yes, it is possible to give CBSE 12th board exam as a private student. It is nice to see that you want to resume your studies. You can definitely appear for CBSE 12th board exam as a private student from any CBSE school with 10+2 in Bangalore. You need to approach any school which follows CBSE curriculum and talk to the principal of that school. If the principal allows, then you need to pay the requisite fees and get the registration done as a private student.
17th April 2020, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?

i want to take science stream in 11 standard as private student.due to some problem i discontinued my study.now i want to continue to be a botanist,its my childhood dream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?