3rd April 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a High School Teacher after completing correspondence MCom(H) course?

Hello everyone, I am doing MCom(H) through correspondence. I want to get Teaching job for Higher Secondary Education. So, can I become such Teacher after completing my correspondence MCom(H) course?

9th April 2019, 12:26 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Can I become a High School Teacher after completing correspondence MCom(H) course?

Dear aspirant,

You can teach after M.Com in coaching centers or some schools but if you wish to build up a career in teaching you must do B.Ed/Mphil.
After passing NET exam you can teach in colleges. Most of the colleges ask for Bed and Mphil as the eligibility criteria.
You can do PHd also after which you can have a bright career. After completing MBA you can hold a faculty position in MBA Colleges.

Good Luck
10th April 2019, 12:12 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a High School Teacher after completing correspondence MCom(H) course?

To become teacher in government school, the required qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Other than master degree B.Ed or D.Ed course is the required qualification to appear for the CTET or TET examination.

So, if you have the required qualification then you can appear for the entrance examination for the recruitment as teacher in master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?