31st March 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 10th if I complete 9th UPBHSIE?

Hello Sir, I have passed my 9th standard and I am a UPBHSIE student studying in 10th standard. Due to some problems, I want to change my school. So, can I get admission in 10th standard with the same Board in another school? Please tell me immediately.

4th April 2020, 02:06 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Can I change my school in 10th if I complete 9th UPBHSIE?

No, you cannot change your school in class 10th stranded as you have registered your 10th in the form where you have studied your class 9th standard.so you cannot change your school with any board.
4th April 2020, 06:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in another School in between your tenth standard but make sure that the board is same because a candidate has to complete both in 9th and 10th standards from same board.
4th April 2020, 10:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

You can change your school in tenth if you have completed your 9th through UPBHSIE board but you have to take admission in tenth in a school which has same board(UPBHSIE board). But admission will be possible only if seats are vacant in the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?