6th October 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 12th if completed 11th Science?

Hello everyone, I have passed 11th with Science stream but due to some problem, I want to change my school if subject matches. Can I get admission in 12th Science in another school? Please tell me immediately.

9th October 2018, 01:21 PM
sreejit4321

Default Re: Can I change my school in 12th if completed 11th Science?

Dear friend

10+ 2 is an important part of everyone of us life as it is the turning point after which we choose our discipline. With the 10+2 marks only you are admitted to many degree courses. As far as possible do not change your school after 10+1 as you will take some time to adapt o the new situation and preparing for the exam is little tough.The teaching style adopted by the staffs in the new school may not suit you and you will be finding it little difficult.

Yes it is possible to change the school in 10+2 but all the school will not have vacancy. So approach the schools as soon as you can. Do not change your board of study. They admit the aspirants by conducting exams qualifying which you are eligible for 10+2 in that school. Make sure that you do not lose your place in the previous school in case you do not get admitted into new school.
The 10+2 exam consist of papers with a maximum marks of 500. you have advantage of studying in the CBSE board as most of the national level entrance entrance exams.You can also cancel your registration anytime but, Why to destroy 1 acedamic year. So consultant to school and migrate with personal Contact.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?