16th February 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?

Hi
I have passed 11th but due to some problem
i want to change my school ,
if subject matches can i get
admission in 12th in another school????

17th February 2015, 10:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?

Yes, you can change to another school to pursue your 12th standard, after the completion of 11th standard. But, you should join in a school, which is affiliated to same education board, from which you have completed your 11th standard. To get admission in a new school, first you have to get Transfer certificate and Bonafide from the school, in which you are currently your 11th standard. After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission at a new school, by submitting your application along with following documents.
1. 11th pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate and
3. Bonafide
18th February 2015, 01:18 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I have passed 11th but due to some problem
i want to change my school ,
if subject matches can i get
admission in 12th in another school????
Yes, you can change your school after completing 11th standard. But my personal advice is to continue your studies in the same school because the admission procedure for 12th standard is different from school to school. Most of the school conduct entrance exam before selecting the student. Those candidates who qualified in written can get admission. You must submit the following documents at the time of admission.

1) 10th mark Certificate,
2) Transfer Certificate
3) Bonafide Certificate, etc
21st November 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hiii
I am studying in class 11th and registration are done but i want to change my school.
so please tell me that should i change school now or after 11th ... please reply soon it's urgent
8th July 2017, 04:40 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you can change your school in class 12th. You make sure that the board should be same . You can change your school but not board as the registration is already done.

Every school has different procedure for giving admission. You need to follow that procedure. You will require following documents- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of class 11th.
18th June 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school from State to another state after completing 11th standard
15th April 2020, 09:20 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

-----Yes,you are eligible to join 11th standard in another school.

--If you want to change your board ,then also it's possible.

---Notes:- direct admisison in 12th is not possible.you only select for admission in11th.
You are eligible to join 11th standard again in another state board also and after completion of this ,you are eligible to join 12th.
19th April 2020, 02:01 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th

Yes, You can change your study in 12th standard, after completed 11th, you need only some documents from your current school.

1. 11th mark sheet
2. Transfer certificate,
3. Conduct certifiate

During the schooling education you are free to move in any school and this is no need that your school should be the same board
13th May 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i change school after 12th registration in the same district
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?