16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in 9th standard in the month of November or December?

Sir I am in the 9th std. and I have to change my school in the month of November to December due to the politics in school. My teachers and director are making me annoying and always bothered me. My registration form is submitted and my SA-1 has finished so sir can I able to change my school in the month of December in class 9th. Or it will created problem with me sir..
Please help me sir I am in a big problem.
Thank you sir.

17th October 2017, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in 9th standard in the month of November or December?

You can explain the things to higher authorities of the school and apply for getting TC, if they are cooperating, then you need to contact some influential person of the area, like district magistrate.

Normally, schools will deny you TC easily because your reason is not in a good taste for the school. If it was a transfer case of parents, then TC would have been quite easier.
17th October 2017, 08:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in 9th standard in the month of November or December?

According to my knowledge it is difficult to change your School this year at this instant in class 9th as most of the time period has gone and your final examination is about to start.
So, it is better not to change your School this year.
However, you can change your School next year if you want to change your School. You can also change your School in class 10th.

You should require these documents to change your School:-

Write an application to the current School that, you want to change from your current School to another in class 10th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your School.
17th October 2017, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get change your school in 9th standard in the month of November or December. As November or December is a mid-academic year, you can't get admission in 9th standard in any other school. After completion of your 9th standard in the month of May, you can take admission in 10th standard in another school.
17th October 2017, 10:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to say but you can't change your school for 9th standard in the month of November or December as because none of schools provide admission in these months.
You can only take admission in 9th standard in other schools in the month of March and April. On the basis of your 8th standard qualification you can take admission in 9th standard.
I would advise you, instead of changing school, tell this problem to your parents and I am sure they will do the needful.
24th August 2021, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my school in 12 standard in mid of August?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?