19th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school after passing class 11 from Noida to any school in Delhi with the same board and appear for DUME?

sir, i have passed my clas-11 from vbps,noida ....now i want to know that can i change my school now and take admission in class-12 in any delhi school???????
then i will be eligble for DUMET???

5th April 2015, 08:58 PM
SachinKSingh

Default Re: Can I change my school after passing class 11 from Noida to any school in Delhi with the same board and appear for DUME?

You can certainly change your school after passing class 11th. Unlike class 10th board registrations, which are done in class 9th, the registrations for class 12th are done in the same academic year i.e., during the class 12th duration.

Recently an announcement has been made by Delhi University Medical Entrance Test (DUMET) for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses for the session 2015. A decision change is announced according to which DUMET 2015 entrance will not be conducted this year and the admissions will be based on AIPMT 2015 entrance exam. AIPMT which is to be conducted on 3rd day of May 2015 will decide the admissions for DUMET.

If you are appearing for the 2015 board exam for class 12th you are eligible to appear in this exam.
7th April 2015, 09:44 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I change my school after passing class 11 from Noida to any school in Delhi with the same board and appear for DUME?

Yes you acn easily change your school from Noida to Delhi to appear DUME but for this you need some document as given below::::::>>>>>>>

CANDIDATE MUST BE PASS IN 11TH CLASS

TRANSFER CERTIFICATE

DMC OF CLASS 11TH

MEDICAL CERTIFICATE WHICH SHOW YOU ARE FIT AND FINE

After that you go to the school where you want to get admission in school.

The main thing is notice that the selection of DUME will be done on the basis of AIPMT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?