2nd April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Will there be problem at the time of admission after completing 10th from NIOS?

Hello,
If the student give 10th from NIOS
will the student get problem in future or
while taking admission in other school or college?
Please reply to me asap.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  4. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  5. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  8. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  9. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  10. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  11. Admission in 12th NIOS for 10th qualified student?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  13. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 10th NIOS at the age of 20 years if completed 8th?
  15. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  16. Can I get admission in 12th class at NIOS board having 1 year gap after 10th?
  17. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  18. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
4th April 2015, 12:11 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be problem at the time of admission after completing 10th from NIOS?

The National institute of open schooling is equivalent to other school boards like CBSE, ICSE... etc. This is just a route for completing education for those who are not able to complete it through regular. The certificates issued from NIOS board has the same recognition has the certificates issued by the other boards. So the students who had completed their secondary education can obtain admission in any college. There will be no problem for admission in any college.
5th April 2015, 08:39 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Will there be problem at the time of admission after completing 10th from NIOS?

There was no problem occurred at the time of admission after completing 10th standard in NIOS. Because the NIOS board is equal to the other boards like CBSE, ICSE and also this board is authorized by the Indian government. The certificate issued for the NIOS board is equal to the other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc and hence you cannot faced any problem at the time of admission.
7th April 2015, 10:06 AM
SmilyRishu

There was no problem occur when you go for the admission in higher class after complete 10th class from NIOS.

The NIOS board is also have identity like that of other board CBSE and HBSE.

If you are clear all subjects of 10th class then you go for the admission in higher secondary school where you want admission and no facing any type of problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?