14th October 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?

I have taken non med as my subjects can I change my school after 1st semester? What should be the procedure I need to follow for this? Can you please give me the complete steps which we need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

15th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school during mid session of 1st semester?

No, it is not possible to change school during mid session of 1st semester. None of the schools offer admissions during mid session of 1st semester.

It will be a problem if you want to change school during your mid session of 1st semester. It is best to pursue the complete course from the school where you are pursuing first semester or you need to drop from the school and wait till next academic year starts to take fresh admission in the course.
15th October 2016, 05:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not permitted to change your school after passing 1st semester. So, you are always suggested to examine all about school and its affiliations before applying for admission. Here in your present case, you are not allowed to change your school in the mid session. So, you should complete 11th standard from your current school. After completion of 11th standard, you are free to change your school. You simply have to produce a migration certificate and mark sheet of 11th standard, to get admission in 12th standard in new school.
15th October 2016, 05:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely change your school during mid session of your 1st semester in school. If you want to change school to change your subject combination, then ideally there is no need to change. You can apply in your current school for change of subject combination. Otherwise you can apply for other schools as mid year admission which is basically done by taking extra money as admission fees and donation.
16th October 2016, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of your 1st year, you can change your college under the same board to a different college, there is no such problem in it. You will have to have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and should also have to provide a valid reason for the change, otherwise your plea can be rejected.
13th September 2021, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

can i change my group from science to commerce mid semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?