1st February 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school in last session of the class 11th?

I really want change my school in the last session of the class 11th. I am in CBSE board school. Is this possible?

1st February 2017, 06:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school in last session of the class 11th?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change your school in last session of class 11th because, as per education board rules, you need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school board. If you wish to transfer to another school then, the only way have is to discontinue from that school and take fresh admission in 11th standard in another school where you wish to pursue your 11th standard.
1st February 2017, 09:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely change your school but you will not be getting admission in any school from the point where you are studying right now, you will have to get admission in the beginning of the session, i.e. 11th standard and then can very much continue with your studies further.
1st February 2017, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your School at this instant in the last session of your class as this is not possible for you.
Since you have completed almost of your class 11th from the particular School, you cannot change at this moment. You must have to complete your class 11th studies from that School only and after completing your class 11th, you can change your School with a valid reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?