25th January 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school for 11th class?

If i write school based exam will i be able to change my school for 11th class?

26th January 2015, 04:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school for 11th class?

Yes it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

. You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

. Collect your report card from your current school

. Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

. Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
29th January 2015, 02:30 AM
anair

Yes it is possible to change school after writing school based examination. However, you will not be able to change the Board under which you had studied. The school you are transferring to should come under the same Board. For example if your previous school was under CBSE, your new school should also be a CBSE affiliated school.

Apart from this everything is okay, and you can change your school.
9th June 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a application to principal for requesting tc after tenth board to admission another schoo.
14th June 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to write a letter to get tc to get admission in another school after 10th exams because my current school is not having science
30th June 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1. State syllabus.can I change my school under the same board.? Can I apply for a transfer to a govnt school??
26th November 2022, 01:21 PM
Member+

yes, it is possible.
You have to take transfer certificate and marksheet from previous school.Then complete you admission procedure in new school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?