31st January 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Unable to get job with 58% in Mechanical engineering

Hello everyone
I have a percentage of 58 in mechanical engineering, doing masters help me with my career options as of now I can't get a job with 58%. Is there anyone with same kind of issue please reply ASAP.
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  2. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  3. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  4. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  5. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  8. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  10. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  12. How to do M.Tech in Mechanical Stream after passing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  15. Is there any job vacancy for mechanical engineers after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  16. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  18. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
31st January 2016, 05:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Unable to get job with 58% in Mechanical engineering

As your percentage is very low in Mechanical engineering course so it is obvious that you will be finding difficulty in getting jobs in most of the companies.
I would like to suggest you to apply in small companies so that you can get experience and then after you can apply in top companies.
31st January 2016, 09:39 PM
pabolu srivalli

Now a days competition for jobs are increasing so much and in this competitive world with 58% it is tough to get job,but search for small companies first and then apply for them with the experience again you can shift to top companies in your stream

Otherwise higher studies are also good option and if you wants to get in to the core sector then you can take up M.Tech or M.S other wise you can enter in to the management courses like MBA which is also smart option for your career,after your masters degree then you can easily apply for the jobs if you get good percentage in your masters course of study

Technical subject in Graduation with Masters in Management are good options for every bright career,otherwise upon your interest you can take up your core courses also
31st January 2016, 10:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are not able to get any good job, it is better either to prepare for government job or higher studies. There are various entrance exams for which you can do preparation and crack it to get government job and there is no such percentage criteria like:

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.

>>Combined Defence Services exam.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>SSC CGL.

>>Banking entrance exams etc.

Other than these, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for M.Tech course and if you clear it with good rank, you will get a chance to do M.Tech from top institutes like IITs, NITs etc. Along with that you will also receive stipend.

So, choice is all yours either to prepare for government job exams or for GATE exam.
31st January 2016, 10:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Doing master's degree in technology will definitely help you in getting a good job. One of the best thing is that if you crack Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering and be in top rankers, you can get chance of job from top PSUs.

GATE qualified candidates are given stipend per month for pursuing their course. So, you can work hard to crack GATE and do master's degree in technology for better career and job opportunities.
31st January 2016, 10:17 PM
pariyo ki rani
Member+

For getting jobs in any companies,two stages are as follows:-
Written exams
Interview

For getting jobs,update our Resume/CV in many top sites in internet and if you are selected then companies can contact you with your contact number.

so must update our resume with proper qualification and if any experience are you gained must write in this.

experience act as a plus point for selected in interview stage.
31st January 2016, 11:04 PM
vkgasp

According to my knowledge yes, you can change your school in same city after class 11th to get admission in class 12th with same board.
To change your school you have to submitted the following document to get admission in 12th CBSE board after 11th CBSE board.

1). Class 11 report card.

2). School leaving certificate

3). Transfer certificate.

After submitting above document you can get admission in another school of same board.
28th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 57% in Secondary after from HS to all semester i got 75%
Can i apply for any recognize company??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?