25th August 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?

Can i do 2 directly from open school if i have completed 10th from pseb & is it will be having same value as the regular students get.should i choose open school option or i can do it from regular school too.? Can someone please advice?

25th August 2015, 09:58 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?

You cannot take direct admission in class 12th in an open schooling board. Firstly you need to take admission in class 11th. In an Open schooling board there is no need for you to attend the regular classes.So, You will face problem.
You will have to do self study and have to join coaching for tough subjects. An open schooling is also very recognized and reputed board. but, make sure that you will take admission in right and recognized board. NIOS is an Open schooling board and it is highly recognized.
26th August 2015, 02:33 AM
sumitrahul76

Post Re: Can I complete 12th from open school instead from the regular?

No, you can't be able to get admission directly in 12 in any open/regular school.
After the completion of 10th board examination you must've to take admission in 11th standard with any stream.

According to me regular schooling will be the better option instead of taking admission in any open school.Because in an open school there isn't any facility of class, apart from it you can do regular classes in a regular school which will help you in scoring a great percentage in your 12th board examination.
26th August 2015, 01:28 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Both open schooling and regular schooling is valued same.
It will be better to do 10+2 from regular schooling instead of open schooling.
NIOS is the best open schooling option available for students which is well known and approved and recognized by Ministry of Human Resource of India.

To appear in 12th boards examination through open schooling, students must have to get admission in 11th standard as they will not be able to take admission in open schooling after completing 11th from regular schooling.
So, you can complete 12th from open schooling if completed 11th from open schooling .
26th August 2015, 10:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much complete your HS from an Open School instead of completing it from a regular board and there is no harm in it.

But, for that you need to have completed your 11th standard from a recognized University.
9th April 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i am not pass in one subject in 12th in 2006.can i complet 12th in open school.and recognition of open school will be equel of reguler or not
13th April 2016, 09:36 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am not pass in one subject in 12th in 2006.can i complet 12th in open school.and recognition of open school will be equel of reguler or not
Yes, you can complete your 12th from NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) all you need to have document which is required at the time of admission.
Open school gives us opportunity to complete our education or degree while working or involving in other activities.
As far as value of degree is concerned yes, there is some companies or organisations which prefer those candidates who have certificates from regular rather than open school.
16th April 2016, 12:47 AM
Quantum reply

You can't take direct admission in class 12th without passing class 11th. No any school or no any board will allow you to do so. Syllabus of class 11th is the base of class 12th.

You have to take admission in class 11th first. Both the boards are good. In regular board you need to attend the regular classes but in an open schooling board there is no need to attend the regular classes. You need to go for exams only.
11th July 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between open school students and private students
3rd July 2017, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to study 11 with science but not getting admission in regular school. Kindly inform if she takes science through open school and what are the options for getting admission in bsc nursing after 12
18th January 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th class with the subjects English, MIL(Assamese), Physics, chemistry and mathematics from Assam state open school. Whether myself will be considered as a science stream student for employment purposes?
23rd January 2018, 01:49 PM
saratiya

Yes you can complete your 12 standard from open school. It is not necessary to be regular.
4th March 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

My friends son has been failed in 11th class.what is the better option for him.should he do11th class again.or any other solution... kindly help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?