31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?

Hello everyone,
I have completed 10th in Open School and
now I am doing 12th again from Open School.
I want to do MBBS after my 12th as I have taken Science.
Kindly tell me I get any difficulty to do MBBS?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th April 2015, 03:01 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?

There is no difficulty to study MBBS for the student who have completed his 12th from open school, If the school is recognized by the NIOS Board. You can study MBBS without any abstraction. This is Just a route for completing education for those who have not been able to complete it through the regular school. The NIOS is equivalent to the other boards like CBSE, ICSE..etc.
5th April 2015, 03:09 PM
amanshrivastava98

As per the eligibility criteria is concerned, there is no difficulty for a candidate from open school.

And for your studies, if you have the basics of Biology clear in the school, then you must not face any difficulty for you in MBBS.
5th April 2015, 05:26 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

You can get the admission in MBBS but firstly you have to clear the AIPMT exam (All India Pre Medical Test),
Top government and private colleges take admission on the behalf of Results of AIPMT test
So ,Board doesn't matters in admission but marks in the test matters without hard work you cannot get admission in MBBS, that's why people say's it is difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate but if really you wanna go for MBBS then go for any private colleges
5th April 2015, 07:27 PM
DineshKumar_01

No, MBBS is not difficult to study even when you completed your 10th and 12th standard in the open school. The open school is just the only way to complete your school studies for the student who have unable to attend the regular school. And hence there is no problems occurred for you during studying MBBS. And also the open school syllables are equal to CBSE and ICSE.
15th June 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

For the MBBS certificate of 11 medical from any school like open school,regular is requires
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?