23rd April 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?

Sir,
I am from Kolkata, West Bengal.
I have completed my 11th about 7 years ago
then I have joined Diploma course and working.
Now, I want to complete my 12th. I have taken Commerce.
So, I can eligible for getting admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  2. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in any university of Chennai without completing 12th Commerce?
  3. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
  4. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  5. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  6. I want to complete 12th after failing in Maths in 11th nearly 20 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  8. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  11. How to get admission in SYJC commerce? I have scored 62% in 11th commerce
  12. Am I eligible to apply for 12th Commerce NIOS if haven't appeared in 11th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  14. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Com from distance education? I have discontinued by BSc 2 years back
  16. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  18. How to take admission in class 11th commerce?
25th April 2015, 11:20 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?

It is difficult to get admission in 12th as a regular candidate. If you want complete your 12th in regular mode then you need to complete your 11th. So, I suggest you to go for open schooling to complete your 12th. After completing 12th you can take admission in any reputed college.
26th April 2015, 03:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in class 12th now as you have too much years of gap from your studies.

However, if you desire to complete your +2 now, you can surely do it but you cannot get admission in class 12th directly, rather you have to get admission in class 11 and then after having completed your 11th standard you will be very much eligible to appear for your boards in the upcoming year.
26th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your 12th Commerce through NIOS board.
NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

To apply online and for more details please go to http://www.nios.ac.in

Eligibility Criteria for admission in 12th commerce in NIOS:

Age Limit :
Minimum age is 14 years.
There is no upper age limit.

Educational Qualification :
Candidate must have completed his/her 10th class from any recognised Board.

While applying for admission you need to submit Date of Birth Certificate and 10th class Marksheet and passing certificate.
26th April 2015, 12:18 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?

You are not eligible to take admission in West Bengal Board or Central Board of Secondary education but you have one option to complete your 12th class that is National institute of open schooling (NIOS) Board they provides you admission on the behalf of 11th and 10th class results /marksheet now age cannot create differences between you and your studies so go for NIOS Board ,It doesn't matters how old are you and why you discontinued your studies they just ask your previous class result or id proof then provides you admission in 12th class

For more information about NIOS Board click here (official website)
29th June 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in 10th Bihar board In 1995 and I want clear to 10th now.my second problem is I haven't birth certificate.my third problem is now I am settled in Vadodara Gujrat and I want study in Gujrat with continues my private job.please get me right Gide.
Thanking you
Ashok sharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?