15th April 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?

I failed in class 11 in CBSE board school can i get admission in commerce section in class 12 of any school on kolkata please help me its really urgent? Is there any way to get the admission for 12th? I just don't want to repeat 11th standard again. Kindly provide me the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  2. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  3. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  4. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  5. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  6. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  7. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th from CBSE after failing in 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  10. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  13. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  14. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  15. From which board should I study 11th Commerce among CBSE and HS Boards to appear in CPT? Optional subjects enlisted in 11th Commerce?
  16. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  18. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
16th April 2015, 12:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?

I am sorry to say this dear, but you will have to appear and pass your 11th standard in order to be eligible to get admission in class 12th.

No board or school allows candidate to get admission in class 12 without having appeared and cleared his/her 11th standard examination.

So, I suggest you to appear for your 11th examination once again with proper preparation and score well in your exam this time, to be eligible to get admisison in class 12.
16th April 2015, 02:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?

Yes you can get admission in 12th class because 11th standard exams are school exams not board exams so if you fail in 11 standard exam reappear them and clear them if they are not provides you option for reappear then ask them for passing mark-sheet of 11th class may be they gave you then nothing to worry

I would like to suggests you go to another CBSE Board School in which you have approach and tell them all matters fillup forms and prospectus you will definitely got admission

Collect these certificates from old school
=> Migeration certificate
=> Character Certificate
=> Result 11th standard
17th April 2015, 12:50 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Sorry to say you that you are not eligible to get admission in class 12th commerce course.
You must be first clear your 11th class.
After your clearing 11th class , you can get admission in 12th commerce.
If you do not want to appear in 11th class again.
Their are only one that you have change your school and you show reason for failing in 11th class in the new where you will get in 12th commerce.
The document needed to get new School are given below.
1. Class 11th report card.
2. School leaving Certificate.
3. Transfer Certificate.
17th April 2015, 08:53 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes, you can get admission in 12th standard. It is based on criteria of school. Some schools allowed student who failed in 11th and some school doesn't allowed. Most of the schools prompt the students to next class.
You can also ask them to re appear, if they give you permission then work hard and clear the exam in which you failed. You should involve your parents,they can ask for a re appear exam. There is very little chance that school won't take re appear exam because it about a one year for a student.
You can also take admission in a school in which you have approach. You can change your school.
Try for re appear exam if school doesn't allow you then take SLC and take admission in another school.
You should not waste a year it matters a lot.
8th March 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can a student complete it's both 11th and 12th classes official and appear board exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?