29th April 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I exempt Computer Application paper of 10th ICSE Board board?

Hello Sir,
I have Computer Application in my 10th
ICSE Board. But I am very weak in this subject.
So, I want to know that I can exempt this paper
from my 10th Board? Please let me know immediately.
Thank you in advance.

1st May 2015, 04:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I exempt Computer Application paper of 10th ICSE Board board?

You cannot exempt it rather if you wish than you can change your subject from Computer to Technical drawing or any other subjects(if offered).

However, change of subject is not possible in class 10 as already the registration must have been done and it is however, very much difficult to alter it.

Still, if my suggestion to you is that you should go and talk to the the higher school authorities and take a chance if you are not at all interested in learning computer and if not than simply go with the flow and put all of your effort in learning computer so as to score well in your boards.
1st May 2015, 07:43 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes, It is possible.ICSE board conducts the 10th board exam students require to enter in exam and sit for six subjects. Selection of subjects is yours.

Subjects include in ICSE 10th Board are :

GROUP I (Compulsory)

1.English,
2.Second Language – Indian Languages or Second Language – Sanskrit or Modern Foreign Languages, French, German, Spanish,
3.History and Civics, Geography,

GROUP II (Any two)

Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Commercial Studies, Technical Drawing, Modern Foreign Language – Group II, Classical Language, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Agricultural Science,

GROUP III (Any one)

Computer Applications, Economic Applications, Commercial Applications, Art, Performing Arts, Home Science, Cookery, Fashion Designing, Physical Education, Yoga, Technical Drawing Applications, Environmental Applications.
1st May 2015, 08:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot exempt computer application paper of class 10th ICSE board. The council may grant exemption from the study of second language. Exemption will be granted only on a recommendation sent by the Head of the school and on provision of necessary documents certified by the competent authority approved by the state/ central government and acceptable by the council.
17th February 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Its getting hard to study computer applications for my 10th std but i have already registered in 9th. Is it possible to change registration form details in 10th std to opt for another subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?