16th December 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th Science if I completed 11th Andhra Pradesh Board around 3 years ago?

Hello, I have studied in 11th Andhra Pradesh Board of Science stream 3 years ago. After that I moved to another place to work. Now, I came back to Andhra Pradesh and want to join Andhra Pradesh Board again. I would like to know that I am eligible for admission in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board for Science stream?

17th December 2020, 01:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Science if I completed 11th Andhra Pradesh Board around 3 years ago?

--- You can apply for open schooling registration if you have a long gap of 3 years time. Most of the regular schools won't allow admission with such a long gap.
Hence, your best option will be open schooling like NIOS.
You just need to get yourself registered for NIOS and start preparing for Board examinations on your own. You can also join the coaching classes for preparation of exams.
19th December 2020, 10:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Science if I completed 11th Andhra Pradesh Board around 3 years ago?

Yes, You can get admission in 12th Science if you completed 11th Andhra Pradesh Board around 3 years ago.

There is no age restriction in state board for 12th class admission.

If you have completed 11th with minimum aggregate of 50% than you can easily get admission in any school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?