16th December 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from CBSE to Chhattisgarh Board for an Intermediate admission?

Hello, I have completed my 10th from CBSE. I want to know about the Intermediate schools which give admission for CBSE student in Chhattisgarh Board. I want to study Science but not from CBSE. Is it possible for me to change Board? Kindly inform me regarding this.

17th December 2020, 01:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from CBSE to Chhattisgarh Board for an Intermediate admission?

--- After completion of your 10th standard you can change your board from CBSE to Chhattisgarh board.

You will require these certificates---

Transfer certificate

Migration certificate

Character certificate

Previous year marksheet

If you submit the above documents then, you will be given the admission in the school of different board.
18th December 2020, 04:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from CBSE to Chhattisgarh Board for an Intermediate admission?

Possible only if you are changing board in class 11th...

Exams conducted by chattisgarh board
High school
Higher secondary
Higher secondary commerce
Diploma in education etc

If you want to join any school of chattisgarh board..
Then you should get yourself register online or you can visit the school for application form

There you will get to know the procedure of admission

Marksheet
Certificate
Transfer certificate etc are required for admission purpose..
19th December 2020, 10:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, It is possible to migrate from CBSE to Chhattisgarh Board for an Intermediate admission.

To migrate you must have completed your matriculation with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA.

You can take admission in any state board affiliated school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?