24th September 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?

I've been thinking of changing my school after I pass out from class 11. I am currently in ISC board and whether it is possible for me to get admission in other schools for class 12 having affliation to ISC.

4th October 2014, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?

Yes, it is possible to get an admission in 12th class of ISC board in another school after completion of 11th class from other school. But, to get the admission in such a way, you need to fulfill the certain conditions laid by the council. To get admission in 12th class in another school after completion of 11th class from other school of ISC board, the Principal of the admitting school need to apply online seeking prior approval of the Transfer Admission with the details and relevant documents of the case, so that the Council may advise accordingly and then you can get admission in the 12th standard in another school of ISC board.
1st February 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?

Is there any ISC school, particularly in Kolkata that accept ISC students of class 12?
11th March 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Name of the schools which will provide admission in Std 12 in West bengal
22nd March 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in any other schools of isc board in 12 after failing in class 11
30th December 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 12th class of ISC board after completed 11th class from ISC board
17th August 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any isc board school if I skip one year because of medical problem??what should I do to get admission if I was in another board....
20th November 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in class 12 in another school after doing 11 from another school in ISC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?