27th December 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?

My son had passed 10th from DAV school Board last year from Delhi. Due to some reasons I have to shift my family to Himachal so my son had got the admission in 10 1 and had passed 10 1 Non Medical from HP Board of School Education. Now I want to shift back my family to Delhi and want to readmit my child in DAV school Board. Please advise me if it is possible to get him admission in this school as there is a change in board in class 10 1.

Regards.

Rajeev

Related Questions:
30th December 2013, 04:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Readmission at DAV School in 11th standard?

Change in board will not pose any problem in re-admission in Delhi. The only reason that might bother is the change from State Board to CBSE in class 12. Since he has completed his class 11 from state board, he might face the difficulty in getting admission in class 12 directly. He may be asked to repeat the class 11 again. Adding to this, there might be a change in the syllabus too especially in science and mathematics.
31st December 2013, 04:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Change in board will not pose any problem in re-admission in Delhi. The only reason that might bother is the change from State Board to CBSE in class 12. Since he has completed his class 11 from state board, he might face the difficulty in getting admission in class 12 directly. He may be asked to repeat the class 11 again. Adding to this, there might be a change in the syllabus too especially in science and mathematics. You can also check out other options like junior college which affiliated to state board.
30th May 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in class XI SCIENCE? I have got 9.2cgpa in class X
2nd June 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

My son failed in 12 th gujarat board -2015 can he repeat again std 11th? Is there any provision to take re-admission in 11th.
3rd July 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is continuing her study in class-X at DAV public school MCL, Bandhabahal of dist-Jharsuguda (odisha). I want to admit her in DAV Chandrasekharpur or in DAV unit-8 Bhubaneswar in class-XI (science) next year. So please inform me the general procedure to follow so that my daughter can get better education at Bhubaneswar DAV school.
My contact No-9437380257 & email ID is- [email protected] Faithfully yours Mr. S K Jena, Belpahar (Odisha)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?