25th November 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?

Hello
this is PRONOY
I GOT 77% ON 12th WBCHSE
IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR ME
TO GET THE ADMISSION AT GOENKA COLLEGE KOLKATA????????
PLEASE HELP ME!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in Goenka College of Kolkata with around 70% marks in 12th?
  2. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in Goenka college in Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th with OBC certificate?
  4. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 90% in ISC?
  5. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  6. How to take admission in Goenka College with 65.57%?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  8. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
  9. Can I get admission in Goenka College in B.Com(Hons)?
  10. What are the chances of getting admission in Goenka or St Xaviers after securing 92.5% in best of four subjects?
  11. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college or Goenka College with 82% marks?
  12. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  13. Cutoff for admission in Goenka college after scoring 92.75 in ISC board?
  14. Can I get admission in good college having 46% in WBCHSE and 3429 in WBJEE?
  15. Procedure to do accounting honors in Kolkata University after scoring 63% in 12th? In which college of Kolkata can I get admission?
  16. Can I get admission in GOENKA college after scoring 78% in HS?
  17. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  18. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2014, 05:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata after securing 77% marks in 12th standard from WBSCHE board. Admission procedure for B. Com. (Hons) starts usually in the month of June every year i.e. after the declaration of the results of HS examination by WBCHSE.

Candidates intending to take admission in B.Com. (Honours) course in Goenka College, Kolkata must satisfy the following criteria mentioned below :-

1. Candidates must have to secure minimum marks in H.S. or equivalent 10+2 examination to apply for online application as mentioned below :-

--> For General Category Candidates :- 75% aggregate and 60% in the related subjects.
--> For OBC-A and OBC-B Category of West Bengal Candidates :- 67.50% aggregate and 54% in the related subjects.
--> For SC/ST Category of West Bengal Candidates: 56.25% in aggregate and 45% in the related subjects.

2. Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or any other equivalent examination as a regular candidate with at least five subjects of 100 marks each including English and any one from the following related subjects :-

Accountancy, Business Economics including Business Mathematics, Business Organisation, Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Business Studies, Office Practice and Secretarial, Financial Accounting, Elements of Cost Accountancy and Auditing, Book Keeping, Commerce, Cost Accountancy and Principle of Management.

3. Candidate can apply only for Morning or Day section.
27th November 2014, 11:52 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?

Admission in Goenka College, Kolkata depends upon the cutoff marks or percentage. For pursuing B.Com Honours in Goenka College, a candidate is eligible to apply for admission when he/she secure atleast 75% in aggregate and 60% in the subject for which he/she wants to do honours. There is a relaxation of 7.5% for OBC candidates and 18.75% for SC/ST students who belongs to West Bengal.
The last year cut off percentage for admission in Goenka College, Kolkata was 84%. Cut off percentage vary from year to year as it depends on the number of candidates, applying for admission.
19th May 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in goenka college, kolkata if i secured 59.5 with SC certificate?
31st May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

did I have the eligibility to take admission in goenka with 76 % in best of 5 nd 72% in bst of 4 with ST certificate?
24th June 2015, 05:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It cannot be guaranteed that whether you would surely get admission in Goenka College or not. However, the marks that you scored can fetch you admission keeping in mind the level of competition in that particular year.

You should however try your level best to get admission in the said college, and most probably if the competition is not too much, you will surely be provided admission.
26th June 2015, 09:06 PM
reconnect

Yes you can get the admission in Goenka collage of KOLKATA.
Goenka college offered the following courses-

B.com
M.com
MBA
There official website is-

www.goenkacollege.net

The eligibility criteria for B.com(Honors)-
A candidate should secured 75% marks in 12th and at least 60% marks in the subject through which he want to do honors.

As you attached the ST certificate so, there is a relief of 18.75% for you for the admission.

The cut off list is very high in Goenka college and vary from year to year.
16th May 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in goenka college if I get 70% in 12th AHSEC
4th June 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in goenka college kolkata for b.com honours,i have got 92.6 % in 12th cbse nd 95.75% in best 4??
4th April 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have not taken maths in class 12th can I apply for eco hons or bcom hons in goenka
7th April 2017, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir may i have chance to get admit for b.com (hons) course after securing 88 or 89 percentage in cbse board? What is the probability of getting admission? What is the expected cutoff for b.com hons this year?
9th August 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 85% in higher secondary .My question is that can i get admission in goenka college ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?