25th November 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?

Hello
I have got 83.25%in 12th wbchse
what are my chances of getting admission
in saint xaviers college morning session?????
please let me know immediately.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  3. Percentage needed to take up English Honors in St Xaviers for WBCHSE students
  4. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  5. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  7. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  8. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  9. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  10. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  11. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  12. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  13. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
  14. Can I get admission in good college having 46% in WBCHSE and 3429 in WBJEE?
  15. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  16. What are the chances of getting admission in Goenka or St Xaviers after securing 92.5% in best of four subjects?
  17. Procedure for admission in class 5 at St. Xavier's Collegiate school?
  18. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
4th December 2014, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?

Cut off for admission varies every year and it depends on various factors. Admission is based on the marks you have got in your 12th board exams.

You have got 83.25% and you will good chance of getting admission in a good college. You should apply for admission in most of the top colleges and hope for the best. Usually morning session cut off is very high and you must hope for the best.
15th March 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College Morning Session if secured 83.23% in 12th WBCHSE?

What is the cut off for obc students to take admission in goenka college of kolkata
28th June 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I had applied in 2 college but i didnot get admission in any of them ...can i get the chance to other college ??? Please reply
29th June 2015, 08:09 PM
reconnect

The cut-off list of some colleges is very high. If you secured good percentage in class 12th then, you may get the admission in St. Xavier's college.
I think you have to apply to for colleges also.You may also apply for the colleges in which the admission can be done on the basis of Entrance exam. So, if you will pass the entrance exam you will easily get the admission in the college.
Don't worry and apply for other colleges. You will definitely get the admission.
GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?