11th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government Medical colleges with 240 marks in AIPMT?

Dear Sir,

I Got 240 Mark in AIPMT.

Please let me know can I get admission in Government Medical College? Please advise.

14th April 2015, 03:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government Medical colleges with 240 marks in AIPMT?

There is nothing such provision that one has to score such marks in order to get admission in any government medical college.

However, based on some last years cut-off, it is estimated that the lowest cut-off is estimated to be 350-360 marks and highest 450-460 marks.

Therefore, you should not loose hope, as you might get admission in any government college if things change this year.

You should most probably try in all respective government colleges for admission.
15th April 2015, 06:15 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Can I get admission in government Medical colleges with 240 marks in AIPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I Got 240 Mark in AIPMT.

Please let me know can I get admission in Government Medical College? Please advise.
I'm sorry to say that with AIPMT, you cannot get an admission in any medical colleges. With 240 marks in AIPMT, you are below cutoff, so the only possibility is to go for 1 year repeating entrance coaching and try again and come out in flying colors.
15th April 2015, 09:06 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you will get admission in any government college but not in top colleges because top colleges gave admission to the topper of AIPMT test and you are not topper But with these marks you will definitely got admission in any government college so fill up forms of almost all popular and good colleges may be you will got admission because admission are provided on behalf of cutoff list
15th April 2015, 07:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Premedical Test and the examination is controlled by Central Board of Secondary education and the examination is held for purpose of selection of students for enrollment in MBBS course in top government or private medical colleges .

Sorry to inform you that 240 marks out of 720 marks is not enough for getting admission in the government college on the basis of marks in this examination as the minimum qualification marks for this examination lies around 66% that is about 460 marks .

But you do not have worry about this as there are few more examinations available for you after cracking which you can get admitted in the government medical colleges like AIIMS entrance examination , entrance examination i.e, your state PMT held by state board for admission in the government college managed by state government .

So work hard to get admitted in the government college so that you get good education at a manageable cost .
15th April 2015, 11:04 PM
amtul khan
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I Got 240 Mark in AIPMT.

Opps sorry.. you cant get admission in medical college , as your marks are not upto the mark your rank will not considering a medical seat.
Do write once again AIPMT and secure a seat by scoring good marks and percentage..

Work hard success will be all yours..
18th April 2015, 08:48 AM
Tanveer2308

Sorry you can't get admission if you score 240 marks.

AIPMT consists of 180 question. Each question carry 4marks. Total marks is 720 marks.
If you are a general candidate You need 60% marks that means 430 marks to get a seat.
If you are a category candidate then this marks can be reduced to 300-350 marks.
There are a very little chance for you if you are a category candidate.
4th May 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i get seat for mbbs after scoring 120 marks in aipmt.?I belong to sc category
21st August 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am sc category student and i get 210 mark in neet 2016 .can I get admission in any mbbs medical college
24th June 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I got 240 marks in neet 2017 and a sc ladies candidate. Is their any chances that I could get government medical college in Maharashtra?
7th July 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college ,with 284 marks in schedule caste candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?