20th July 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in HS Science under Gujarat Board if the date is over?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to state that I want admission in Higher Secondary with Science stream from Gujarat Board and the last date for admission is over. Can I get admission in Intermediate now. I'll be very thankful to you because it is very important for me.

22nd July 2019, 05:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in HS Science under Gujarat Board if the date is over?

That depends upon the school whether they will provide you admission or not, moreover the board can only allow your candidature is there are any seats available for admission.

You should therefore apply for admission and request the board to allow your admission at the earliest.
22nd July 2019, 11:44 PM
mentorseduserv

Default Re: Can I get admission in HS Science under Gujarat Board if the date is over?

No,you cannot get admission in HS with science stream in any board if the date is over .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?