2nd February 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board

Right now I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board. I want to know exactly how many collages are there in Gujarat who offers integrated M.sc program? And what is the procedure to take admission in such collages?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  2. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  3. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering 5 years MSc Integrated course after 12th in Gujarat and Rajasthan?
  5. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  6. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  9. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  11. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  12. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  13. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  15. Which are the good colleges in Gujarat? I am waiting for my 10th board results
  16. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  17. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  18. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board? -- [New]
4th June 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board

which are the government and self finance colleges in gujarat for Msc in physics???and how to apply for that??list of Msc physics colleges in ahemedabad.
15th April 2015, 06:04 PM
anju777

Default Re: How many colleges are there in Gujarat offering integrated MSc program? I am studying in 12th science in Gujarat Board

List of M.sc Integrated Colleges in Gujarat:

1.Sardar vallabhai National Institute of Technology
2.Gujarat University
3.Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
4.CEPT University
5.Saurasthra University
6.K.S.School of Business Management
7.M G Science Institute
8.Hema Chandracharya North Gujarat University
9.Medical College of Baroda
10.RK University
11.Shri M p shah medical college
10th June 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Which line is better in biology but in the chemistry whether its regarding to industry or medical plz answer my question
28th January 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi! My daughter attempting her CBSE 12th from Andhra Pradesh. We belongs to Kerala. Is my daughter will get admission in Gujarat? Parents are working in Ahemdabad. Is there any Integrated Science courses in Ahemdabad? Help me friend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?