29th November 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT if secured 190 Merit Rank in JEE Advanced being an OBC-PH candidate?

Sir,
i am qualified jee advanced preporty course.
i am obc-ph candidates.
my preporty merit list rank is 190.
will i get any iit colleage. and whats
process of counsling for preporty course.
please reply sir.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 3210 rank in JEE Advance being a SC candidate?
  2. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 37000 AIR in JEE Mains being an OBC candidate?
  5. Will I get admission into any IIT after scoring 135/360 in JEE advanced?
  6. Admission in NIT, Suratkal for an OBC candidate who has scored 101 marks in JEE Mains and 98% in 12th? Is it necessary to appear in JEE Advanced?
  7. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  8. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  9. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  10. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  11. Can I get admission in IIST through IIT JEE rank without giving ISAT exam? Can I get a seat if I am in extended merit list of IIT JEE?
  12. IIT after scoring 190+ marks in CET without IIT-JEE exam?
  13. Can I expect a rank after scoring 150 in IIT JEE? I am a OBC candidate
  14. Any chance to get admission in NIT Surat after scoring 190 marks in JEE mains
  15. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  16. What rank will I get in JEE advanced after scoring 81?
  17. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  18. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]

4th December 2014, 05:45 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT if secured 190 Merit Rank in JEE Advanced being an OBC-PH candidate?

Preparatory courses are different from regular courses. In the beginning , you will be taught separately for one year and after satisfactory performance , you will be directly admitted into regular course of 1st year Btech.

The basic purpose of this course is to prepare you well for your basics so that you will be able to compete with other students in regular courses of Btech.

As per your merit rank 190 , you will be allotted to one of the IITs and your branch next year will depend on your performance in preparatory course. For the online counseling , you just have to mention your preference for courses and which IIT campus you wish to go.

4th December 2014, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIT if secured 190 Merit Rank in JEE Advanced being an OBC-PH candidate?

If you are able to secure 190 rank in JEE Advanced, then you will have bright chances of getting admission in any one of the IIT. Being a OBC-PH candidate will also increase your chances of getting admission because seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped students.

Hence, be prepared for the IIT JEE and Advanced and try to get a very excellent rank in it. If you are able to secure a rank which you have mentioned, then there is no doubt that you will get admission in a decent Institute.

2nd April 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

whether jee main rank list and iist rank list have much difference. iist is making their own rank list based on jee main rank list. hence the doubt

5th April 2015, 02:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you have secured the 190 rank in the merit list then you have very bright chances to get allotted one of the IITs for the graduation.

You just have to sit in the online conselling conducted by them and then fill up the preferences and you will be allotted the seat as per you rank, category and preference.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?