17th February 2023, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Sir JJ school of arts after completing 10 2 in commerce?

Hello,i had completed 10th and appeared elementary and intermediate competitive exams and passed with grade C and I am going to join commerce stream for further 10 2 education can I get admission in sir jj school of arts after completing 10 2 in commerce my interest is in doing ATD or photography

17th February 2023, 09:13 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sir JJ school of arts after completing 10 2 in commerce?

Sir JJ School of Art in Mumbai offers undergraduate courses in Fine Arts, Applied Arts, and Design. To be eligible for admission to these courses, candidates must have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

In addition to this, candidates must also appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The entrance test assesses the candidate's knowledge of the chosen field of study, general aptitude, and English language skills.

Since you have a background in competitive exams and have completed your 10th, you are eligible to pursue your 10+2 education in the commerce stream. Once you complete your 10+2 education, you can appear for the CET conducted by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell to get admission into Sir JJ School of Art for the ATD or Photography course.

However, keep in mind that the admission process is highly competitive, and admission is granted based on the candidate's performance in the CET, their portfolio, and other admission criteria. It is essential to prepare well and build a strong portfolio to increase your chances of getting admission to the college.

But, for doing Photography you will have to explore some other options rather than Sir JJ School of Arts.
30th June 2023, 07:28 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sir JJ school of arts after completing 10 2 in commerce?

The basic eligibility to apply for undergraduate courses is higher secondary pass (10+2) from a recognized board or university.

The students have to clear the exam MH-AAC-CET to be able to secure a seat for BFA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?