16th February 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?

After 12th commerce is this is good idea to join fine arts & which college should i choice for fine arts? For girls please keep in mind.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  2. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  4. Which stream is to be chosen after 10th?
  5. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  6. Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?
  7. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Fine arts subjects?
  8. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  9. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  10. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course?
  11. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  12. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I opt for CS for further studies after completion of 12th Commerce with Fine Arts?
  14. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  15. Can i choose fine arts as an optional subject for main paper in IAS exam?
  16. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  17. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  18. Is there any common entrance for fine arts? What is the difference between them?
25th February 2014, 08:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?

You are eligible to do your Bachelor of Fine Arts.For this to be eligible the minimum qualification is a Higher secondary 12th class from a recognized university.Generally the duration of the course 3-4 years in most of the Universities as well as in the Institutes.Basically Fine Arts studying objective is to help the candidates in to artists and it enhances individual interests and potential.

Fine Arts offers practical and creative skills to the candidates.This course increased the potential and Interests.There are various specializations such as Dance,Sculpture,Conceptual Art,Photography,Theatre,Painting and Drawing,Illustration,Architecture and more.You may go for the Post graduation courses such as B.F.A. Fine Arts,Applied Art Education,B.F.A Sculpture and more.The course duration is of 4 years.

To be eligible for doing Masters degree in Fine Arts the minimum educational qualification is just 12th class from a recognized university.You may be tested on the General knowledge & Composition,Aptitude test,Object drawing.There are other courses like International program in Visual Arts is of 1 year.and Diploma program in Painting,Textile design,Photography are of 2 years.

The Diploma & 1-year certificate course in computer graphics consists of 2 years.Also advanced diploma in fashion design is of 3 years.If you interested you can then go for Post graduation courses.You may find job fields such as Publishing houses,Advertising companies,Dance studios,Manufacturers,Online services,Digital media,Magazines,Films and theatre productions and more.
25th April 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?

I am complete my intermediate 2ndyear and i want to join in B.F.A whta is the process
14th June 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz give me some advice to join in bfa? What was the result after completing bfa ?
26th April 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of the f.y.bsc but I am interested in drawing and want to get admission in fine arts in gujarat but ls it right for my career ?
28th May 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12th this year having commerece without maths and fine arts as a optional subject and i want to go in teaching field but i am very confused that what course should i do after 12th
19th April 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please help and guide me,..I Have no idea about what courses and what college should I join aafter12th. AND how can I join large scope college's like loyolla!!! Please reply me and help me..sir/madam
-s kishore kumar
14th May 2017, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

If I take science stream in 11th is it possible to go for arts or social science in college?
10th June 2021, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which fineart couse is the best for me become an artist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?