14th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?

Can I join army after 2 arts from pseb open school? It's a state board... but I have a problem in open school they dont gave character certificate... . Can I join without school character certificate.. but I have all the documents except school character certificate

14th May 2015, 02:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for joining Indian Army.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility for Joining Indian army:

. You should be HS passed from a recognised University.

. Minimum marks should be 60% in both 10th as well as 12th.

. English should be one of the main subjects in your boards, i.e. in 10th & 12th and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in it.

. You should be a citizen of India.

. You Should be unmarried at the time of applying for the exam.

. You must not have any Physical or mental disabilities.

. Your age should be in between 16.5 - 19 years

. Minimum height should be 157 cms
14th May 2015, 02:26 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?

Yes, you can join Indian army after completing your class 12th from the recognized university and if you have all documents except character certificate, then you don't have to worry about it, if they demand for character certificate at that time you can give an application to them followed by the signature of your school authorities.
14th May 2015, 05:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard from Punjab Open School Education Board. To join in Indian Army, you need to appear in National Defence Academy (NDA) examination. This examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year and the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. Nationality :- Indian.

2. Age Limit :- 16.5 to 19 years.

3. Educational Qualification :- 12th standard from a recognised board.

4. Martial Status & Gender :- Unmarried Male Candidate.

5. Physical Standards :- Must be Physically fit as per Physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.
14th May 2015, 05:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Army after 12th standard through NDA exam. NDA exam stands for National Defense Service which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air force.

Eligibility Criteria:-

12th standard from a recognized university to join NDA exam. Science stream for Indian Navy and Air force.

Any stream for Indian Army

Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates can join NDA exam.

You must be physically as well as mentally fit.

NDA exam Selection Process:

Written exam

Interview

Written Examination: The exam will constitute 2 subjects, Maths and General Ability Test and each subject is given the time limit 2 ½ Hours, maximum marks for Maths is 300 & General ability is 600.

Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for Interview conducted by SSB.
14th May 2015, 07:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join army after 2 arts from pseb open school? It's a state board... but I have a problem in open school they dont gave character certificate... . Can I join without school character certificate.. but I have all the documents except school character certificate
Yes, you can join in Indian Army after 12th arts through NDA exam. They are not required any character certificate from your school.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
14th May 2015, 07:36 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school.

To join indian army, you must qualify NDA exam.

NDA is National Defence Academy. NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force
Indian Army
Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification
You must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution
There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit
Your age should between 16.5 years to 19 years
There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality
You should be a citizen of India

Marital Status
You should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination
Medical Test
Personnel Interview

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?