15th October 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College in Commerce stream having 35% in 12th Orissa board?

Can i get admission in st.xavier in commerce i have secured 35% in 12th orissa board exam during exam my health was nt well due to that is have secured this percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  2. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?
  3. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  4. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  5. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  6. What's the syllabus of math subject for class 12th(for commerce stream) in Orissa?
  7. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  8. Can I get admission in any college in India after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  9. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  10. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  11. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  12. Can I apply for B.Com by taking commerce with maths?
  13. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  14. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  15. Can I get direct admission in any Law college in Delhi or Near Delhi for 5 years integrated course with 87.2% in my 12th board from commerce stream
  16. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  17. How much percentage is needed to get admitted in St Xaviers for English Honors with commerce stream?
  18. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2014, 06:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College in Commerce stream having 35% in 12th Orissa board?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for admission in St. Xavier's College. Because, as per admission criteria of the college, a candidate should have at least 45 percent of the marks in his intermediate. So, you are not eligible for admission in St. Xavier's College. And it will also reject the applications of the candidates who have not passed in English and are not having English as their subject in their academics career.
21st October 2014, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College in Commerce stream having 35% in 12th Orissa board?

No, you can get admission in commerce stream in St.Xavier's college having 35% of marks in your 12th standard. For admission in any stream in undergraduate courses, the candidate must have secured 45% of marks in all the subjects of 12th standard, otherwise, the application of candidates will be rejected. And also to get admission in this college, you must have studied English in your previous standards, otherwise, your application will be rejected.

St. Xavier's College offers only B.Com Honours in Commerce stream and to get admission in this course you must have studied English & Maths/B.Maths/B.Eco with Maths (BEBM) as compulsory subjects in your 12th standard. To get admission in this course, you must have secured minimum 60% of marks in your 12th standard and the selection of candidates will be done on the merit basis of 12th board examination marks..
12th March 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in St. Xavier's College in Commerce stream I have scored 63% in class 10th CBSE board so can i get admission please reply me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?