13th February 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get another chance to appear if secured 63% in CBSE Improvement exam?

Sir/Madam, I have appeared in CBSE improvement exam and scored 63% marks. Previously, I have scored 55% marks. I am not satisfied with my marks and again I want to appear in the Board exam. Can I get another chance to appear?

19th April 2020, 12:40 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Can I get another chance to appear if secured 63% in CBSE Improvement exam?

Yes, you can get another chance to appear if secured 63% in CBSE Improvement exam. CBSE allows you to improve your marks four times for each student and you are eligible to apply for this Improvement exam.
21st April 2020, 01:15 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get another chance to appear if secured 63% in CBSE Improvement exam?

--As per the latest information recieved that there is only three attempts allowed for improving marksheet of CBSE board.

:- As per this information,you are eligible to apply for the improvement exams .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?