30th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?

Sir,
My son is studying class 9th CBSE in Odisha state, due to bifurcation, we are transferred to Uttar Pradesh state,in varanasi, can he get admission to class 10 th (CBSE) in Uttar Pradesh state, because he is registered in Odisha state Rourkela for class 9th CBSE? Is permission required from CBSE board for the transfer, please update with information.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  2. When are the CBSE class 10th results of Uttar Pradesh going to be announced?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  4. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  5. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  7. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  9. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  10. French language is available in CBSE class 10 exams in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh?
  11. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  12. Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?
  13. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  16. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of 9th and 10th CBSE in Kolkata?
1st June 2016, 05:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?

Yes, transfer can be done of candidates under the same board to another region in class 10, upon valid reasons. However, he should have cleared his 9th class in the previous and should be having a pass certificate in hand.

Only after clearing 9th class, he will be eligible to get admission in 10th class in other school under same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?